Translate

Thursday, October 23, 2014

The Bloodlines are Finished

Lol, I know, interesting title. However it refers to the book that I've been reading called Bloodlines by Richelle Mead. I know that I have been off of here for a while and really it was because I got busy and stopped reading for a few days.

As of last night though, I finished Bloodlines with a smile on my face. Through all the peril our Sidney Sage had faced she's feeling things that she shouldn't be feeling towards a Moroi and facing the fact she herself may be magical.

A lot for a girl like her to take in. Think about it, a girl raised to believe there are no good vampires, they're all evil and that all magic no matter what kind is unnatural and tainted. Then you find out that the Moroi are actually decent, almost like real people and one of them makes you feel emotions that gives you butterflies in your stomach and makes you blush.

If that's not bad enough the one thing that scares you and you just can't wrap your head around is the one thing that you may be....magical.

Towards the end of Bloodlines, there's a lot of information to take in. A lot of things have changed in about five chapters and the people that you're reading aren't the same ones that you saw in the beginning of the book.

It's an interesting read and is just the first in a very good series. Sadly my attention span just doesn't extend to the second book lol. I'm starting a new one from a different series and author.

Stick around, you may find something you like ;)

No comments: