Translate

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Late Start, Kickstart to the Year

So it's a bit late in the year but here I am ready to kick it off right here, right now lol.

We're kicking it off with the GoodReads book challenge. A yearly challenge that GoodReads posts where you set a goal of how many books you want to read within the year.

This year I set the same goal that I did last year, 100 books. Last year I didn't reach that goal, no excuses, I just didn't do it. This year I seem to keep running one book behind. If I'm going to keep being behind then I'm going to do it because I'm writing about the books I love.

I know that everyone that reads this isn't a member of GoodReads so I'm wondering out there. Does anyone have a book goal or if you are a member of GoodReads did you set a goal up with them?

Goal or not though the important thing is to have fun and enjoy what you're reading. Without that joy the goal is meaningless.

No comments: