Translate

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

NEW Lisa Renee Jones

So I went back onto Facebook to double check my dates and all but this news is too big for me to keep in.

One of my favorite authors of all time, Lisa Renee Jones has new duet coming out starting April 18th.

Provocative is the first book and will be released in e-book on April 18th
Shameless is book two and will be released in e-book on July 11th

Now for those of you that are like me and don't like e-books and I know that there are quite a few of y'all out there. I love not being the weird one about this topic lol, I have been assured that there will be paperback copies.

When those copies will be coming out we're not too sure. I was told maybe when Shameless comes out or sooner. So I'll keep my eyes and ears open for it for sure.

Those of you who do like e-books, y'all definitely have to try out these books!!!

I'll never turn away a Lisa Renee Jones book and I'll always recommend them.

Good Reading Everyone :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome I will check it out