Translate

Monday, March 2, 2015

Books from January till Now



Before I moved on I figured I'd enlighten people on the books that I have read so far. When I say that I am behind on posting about them, you'll be able to see just what I mean with this list. However, keep in mind the order that I am posting it right now is not the order that I have read them in.

1. If I Were You- Lisa Renee Jones
2. Being Me- Lisa Renee Jones
3. Revealing Us- Lisa Renee Jones
4. No In Between- Lisa Renee Jones
5. All of Me- Lisa Renee Jones
6. Bared to You- Sylvia Day
7. Reflected in You- Sylvia Day
8. Entwined With You- Sylvia Day
9. Captivated by You- Sylvia Day
10. Hard Wired- Meredith Wild
11. Hard Pressed- Meredith Wild
12.  Hard Line- Meredith Wild
13. Hard Limit- Meredith Wild
14. Key of Light- Nora Roberts
15. Mysterious- Nora Roberts
16. Once Burned- Jeaniene Frost
17. Twice Tempted- Jeaniene Frost
18. Bound by Flames- Jeaniene Frost
19. One Thousand Years to Forever- Mary Moriarty
20. Waking up Married- Mira Lyn Kelly

And I'm currently reading:

21. Ceremony in Death by JD Robb AKA Nora Roberts.

How's that for a book list lol.

No comments: