Translate

Monday, March 9, 2015

Hardpressed by Meredith Wild The Hacker Series Book 2

Hardpressed is the second book in Meredith Wild's Hacker Series.

If you got addicted to book one this one will capture you even more. I thought that I had posted the synopsis already but as I can see I haven't yet. Bad me, I'm falling behind again.

I hope that everyone enjoys this because, as I read farther into this series I became more addicted to it. Hopefully I at least give you something to look into.

Without further ado, here's the synopsis:

"In Hardpressed, the highly anticipated second book of the Hacker series that began with Hardwired, Blake and Erica face threats that put both their love and their lives on the line.

Despite Blake Landon's controlling ways, the young and wealthy hacker finally won the trust of the woman he loves. Internet entrepreneur Erica Hathaway broke down the walls that kept her from opening her heart and her business to Blake.

Ready to start this new chapter in her life, Erica is determined not to let anything come between them, even if that means giving Blake back some of the control he craves in and out of the bedroom.

But when demons from the past threaten their future, Erica makes a decision that could change their lives forever."

It's a good synopsis this time lol. I can agree with it completely.

Curious yet?

No comments: