Translate

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Are You Prepared?

In 16 days the last installment of the Crossfire series by Sylvia Day will be released. If you love it as much as I do, then you've already pre-ordered your copy.

I must say that the timing of the release is beautiful. Being in November, my husband pre-ordered it for me for Christmas then I turned around and got the whole series for two of my friends.

If you like Fifty Shades of Grey then you will enjoy Crossfire. I'll admit that I only read Fifty Shades to see what all the hype was about. Then I ended up addicted to it.

My MIL's friend told me while I was reading FIfty Shades Darker, that Crossfire is better than Fifty Shades. So I very diplomatically said that I would check it out once I finished the Fifty Trilogy.

Now I have to say that there is no competition between the two series. They are both very good just different angles.

I would recommend that if you enjoy FIfty Shades, check out the Crossfire series......but wait till you can get the whole set because it is very addicting.

No comments: