Translate

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

It's Here FINALLY IT'S HERE!!!!!

You guessed it right!!! Today is the official release of the much awaited fourth book in the Crossfire series, Captivated by You.

If you have read the first three books like my mother in law and I then you know why this is such a huge deal. Like Fifty Shades of Grey this series was highly addictive, so when Sylvia Day left the third one the way she did, it upset a lot of fans.

If you're like me you waited until all the books came out to read it. My mother in law warned me that I would get addicted to them, that's why I waited. But then Entwined with You left me hanging and it was a whole nother year for this one.

Thankfully I pre-ordered the book so I will get my copy by the end of the week. If you've already read the book no spoilers lol.

Facebook has the first three chapters on there. I read those and now I'm even more itchy for the book now.

No comments: