Translate

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Ready to be Bitten...Again

So in my facebook exploration I couldn't find anything in reference to the series Bitten that was adapted into a TV show from the series by Kelley Armstrong.

I was lucky enough to catch the last few episodes before it went off this year and I have to say it was a good show. No, I will not be reading the book just yet but I really want to.

Ok so, I didn't find anything on facebook like I said, however I did find in a google search that Sci-fi is picking the show up.

Supposedly next year Sci-Fi will be airing Bitten season 2 for all of us followers to see and I for one am very excited.

Hopefully my husband loves me enough to get me the first season so I can catch up on everything before the second season comes on lol.

Who is a fan of this series by Kelley Armstrong?

No comments: