Translate

Friday, February 6, 2015

Callingon All Avid Lisa Renee Jones Readers

Lisa Renee Jones just released her final book in the Inside Out Series on February second. There were many people that were excited about it's release as I was.

It saddened me to find out that it was only an e-book. There are many like myself that prefer paperback and have yet to actually get into the e-readers.

For people like me, we have no way to actually read this new book and believe me we're dying to.

I read this whole series and I was so excited to hear about All of Me (the new book), coming out. It was the thing that I talked about most for weeks.

I tried to post this on facebook but it never posted. Probably because they were trying to avoid trouble, I'm not sure though.

I thought that maybe if enough people wrote to Lisa Renee Jones' actual publisher that maybe we could convince them to make actual paperback copies.

There's a TV show in the works and she hopes that they'll release all the books with that but I don't really want to wait to find out. That could be years down the line yet.

So how about it? Is there anyone here that is on my side for this?

No comments: