Translate

Thursday, September 18, 2014

I Hope I'm Reaching...Someone

I know that this is a bit off topic but I started this blog for the fun of it. Recently, even though it's only been three days, I've been feeling like this has been useless.

I wanted to reach people like me and try to spark an interest or discussion. It just doesn't seem to be happening. Views are great but they don't really mean much of anything on something like this. Just a view though doesn't mean you read the post or that you liked it.

Comments are what counts on a blog because that's how you make connections and the author of the blog knows that it's a good one and that people care. Without them, it just feels like a waste of time.

This was supposed to be fun and I have been having fun sharing what I read and how I feel about it. I just wish that it would be the same for other people.

Is anyone out there paying attention? Is there anyone there at all?

No comments: