Translate

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Special Delivery 9-17 :)

Turn the Page Bookstore held a book signing on September 13th and I just barely got on in time to order this book. There were about five authors there including of course Nora Roberts.

My husband being as wonderful as he is told me without hesitation to get what I wanted. Well this was it this time around. I have a Nora Roberts, J.D Robb and Rachel Vincent book signed. I also have four Richelle Mead books that are signed and a Lydia Dare that I got completely by accident.

I have this thing now apparently, the signed books go up never to be open. Once you open them you crease the spine. I don't care how hard you try not to, at some point it happens even just slightly. I don't want these books messed up in any way.

The whole idea right now is once I get my library built, I'm going to find a small curio cabinet and put them in it. That way they would be on a permanent display.

Until then I will be happy just putting them on top of my book case and admiring them from afar.....and dusting them about once a week lol.

Hopefully this will not be the last autographed book I get.

No comments: