Translate

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Good Reads Goal for the Year

Good Reads remains ever so diligent this year. When we had gotten back from Maryland this year I found an email waiting from me asking me about my reading goal this year.

I have always strived for what seems at the time inconceivable so I decided to keep with that tradition lol. The goal I have set for myself this year is the same as it was last year and didn't reach.

By the end of this year my goal is to read 100 books. No re-reading any of the same books this year.

That's part of what makes the challenge hard. I love to re-read my books even though I have so many that I could easily read a book a day and never repeat the same one.

The book that I am on now I technically started in December but I knew that I wasn't going to be able to read much from the time I started it till after I got back from Maryland the first week in January.

I'll be back to post on what I have on that book so far in a few :)

Who else has a reading goal this year? Or even in a month? Short term goals are good as well.

No comments: